The Saint Paul Tennis Club was established in 1912 as a small, member-owned private club in the Summit-Hill area of St. Paul. The 100+ year-old recreational facility contains tennis courts, an outdoor swimming pool, decks and clubhouse.
Nelson-Rudie provided structural, mechanical and electrical design services for the renovations of the swimming pool and support buildings. One building consists of locker rooms and a pool equipment room. The second building has an office and common gathering space with a rooftop patio overlooking the pool and tennis courts. The buildings are constructed with wood framed walls and the roofs and are linked together by a bridge to the upper roof patio.