Mr. Woehrle is a licensed professional engineer and has more than 38 years of experience in mechanical engineering. Mike is a principal and chief mechanical engineer responsible for all mechanical engineering functions and assists in company operations.
Mike specializes in commercial, retail, recreational facilities including ice rinks and aquatic facilities, and municipal facilities including maintenance buildings, fire stations, police stations and city halls. He has also gained national recognition for his expertise and leadership in ice arena dehumidification design.
Mike holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities and is a licensed professional engineer in 46 states, the District of Columbia and four Canadian provinces. He is an active member in industry professional associations and past president of the Vadnais Heights Lions Club and Foundation.
Professional Engineer (PE)
- 46 states and District of Columbia; excl. AZ, MT, SC and VT
Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) – Canada
- British Columbia
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying International (registered)
- The ESOP Association