Mr. Lindberg is a licensed professional engineer, principal and practice leader. In addition, Greg is the chief refrigeration engineer, leads projects working across disciplines, mentors team members and is responsible for building long-term relationships with clients.
Greg is our refrigeration lead for one of Nelson-Rudie’s key national programs having completed thousands of projects over the past 15 years for a major retail chain. These projects have involved new construction, renovations and mechanical, electrical and refrigeration system upgrades. Greg is responsible for the refrigeration practice’s project management, scheduling and resource assignments, and overall program delivery. In addition, he is involved with project design, coordination, drawing review and field inspections. In addition to his expertise in retail work, Greg has gained experience in commercial, municipal and park buildings, medical clinics, schools, food service and recreational facilities including ice rinks.
Greg holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. He is a licensed professional engineer in 21 states.
Professional Engineer (PE)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (registered)
- The ESOP Association
- HOBBIES: Guitar + Disc Golf
- PETS: 1 cat + 1 dog
- FAVORITE TV SHOW: Amazing Race
- FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: Belgium
- HOMETOWN: Bloomington, MN
- WHAT’S A TYPICAL DAY FOR YOU AT WORK?: Meetings, mentoring other engineers and reviewing projects.
- WHAT’S SOMETHING YOU’VE DONE, BUT YOU’LL NEVER DO AGAIN?: Road trip with friends in college driving from Minneapolis to Santa Barbara without hotel stops through a blizzard in the Colorado mountains.