Mr. Piehl a licensed professional with more than 28 years of experience in electrical engineering. Jeff has been with Nelson-Rudie since 2010 and is a principal and chief electrical engineer overseeing all electrical projects.
Jeff has extensive expertise working with other consulting engineering firms in Minnesota and North Dakota. His project work includes commercial and office buildings, retail stores, medical clinics, recreational facilities including ice rinks and aquatic facilities, and municipal buildings.
Jeff holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Dakota-Grand Forks and is a LEED accredited professional. He is a licensed professional engineer in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and five Canadian provinces.
Professional Engineer (PE)
- 50 states and District of Columbia
Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)
- British Columbia
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- Illuminating Engineering Society
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying International (registered)
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- North Central Electrical League
- The ESOP Association
- U.S. Green Building Council