Mr. Nebelung joined Nelson-Rudie in 2000 and is a licensed professional engineer, principal and mechanical practice leader. Eric has gained extensive expertise in retail, recreation centers, ice rinks, municipal and commercial buildings, and medical clinic projects.
Eric is one of Nelson-Rudie’s key national program managers having completed thousands of projects over the past 20 years for a major retail chain. These projects have involved new construction, renovations and mechanical, refrigeration and electrical system upgrades. As a program manager, Eric is responsible for the mechanical practice’s project management, scheduling and resource assignments, and overall program delivery. In addition, he is involved with client relations, project design, coordination, drawing review and field inspections.
Eric holds a bachelor’s degree from Minnesota State University-Mankato. He is a licensed professional engineer in 15 states and a LEED accredited professional.
Professional Engineer (PE)
- West Virginia
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- International Code Council
- International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (registered)
- The ESOP Association
- U.S. Green Building Council
- HOBBIES: Camping, Reading + Video Games
- PETS: 2 cats (Missy + Mazie)
- FAVORITE TV SHOW: Forged in Fire
- FAVORITE MOVIE: Return of the Jedi
- FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: Custer State Park
- HOMETOWN: Ramsey, MN
- NAME THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU AT WORK.: Precise, Reserved + Helpful
- ARE YOU AN EARLY BIRD OR A NIGHT OWL?: Depends on what is required.